To secure data stored in the cloud

1 reply to this topic

#1 jamesgeorge14

jamesgeorge14

• User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 05:24 AM

I was reading about cloud backup and recovery services here http://www.storagepi...covery-service/. I think it is better to keep our important documents in the cloud instead of using external hard drives or other devices. But how about the security of cloud backup systems? I have heard some cases of data loss from the cloud. How can we assure the safety of our documents inside the cloud?

#2 madisonquinn

madisonquinn

• User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:05 AM

Hello,

There are some best ways to secure the data in cloud using Cybersecurity

The first extra-security option comes in the form of a simple text message, and companies like Google and Microsoft have been offering it for a while. It involves sending a code to a consumer’s cellphone, and asking them to enter it along with their password.

This second method relies on apps and is offered by firms like Duo and Authy. These apps offer an ever-changing series of numbers that serve as the extra step to go along with a consumer’s password. The app method is slightly more convenient because the user doesn’t have to wait for a text message, and crooks can’t compromise it by going through the phone company.

The key method is extra-secure since it requires a user to prove they have a physical object before they can log-in from a strange computer—something that would be nearly impossible for a hacker to do. The key method can also be quicker since it doesn’t involve entering a code delivered to a phone.

Hope this helps you, Thanks.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 users, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users