jamesgeorge14

To secure data stored in the cloud

I was reading about cloud backup and recovery services here http://www.storagepipe.com/services/online-backup-and-recovery-service/. I think it is better to keep our important documents in the cloud instead of using external hard drives or other devices. But how about the security of cloud backup systems? I have heard some cases of data loss from the cloud. How can we assure the safety of our documents inside the cloud?

Hello,

There are some best ways to secure the data in cloud using Cybersecurity

The first extra-security option comes in the form of a simple text message, and companies like Google and Microsoft have been offering it for a while. It involves sending a code to a consumer’s cellphone, and asking them to enter it along with their password.

This second method relies on apps and is offered by firms like Duo and Authy. These apps offer an ever-changing series of numbers that serve as the extra step to go along with a consumer’s password. The app method is slightly more convenient because the user doesn’t have to wait for a text message, and crooks can’t compromise it by going through the phone company.

The key method is extra-secure since it requires a user to prove they have a physical object before they can log-in from a strange computer—something that would be nearly impossible for a hacker to do. The key method can also be quicker since it doesn’t involve entering a code delivered to a phone.

Hope this helps you, Thanks.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.